1.2 The term ‘WheelRevivers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither WheelRevivers nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this Site assumes or accepts any liability for any costs, losses, damages, etc. arising out of or in connection with the use and access to this Site, or with the failure of performance of this Site for any reason.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Copyright and Trademark Notice - This Site and all of the materials therein are protected by the Copyright Laws of the United Kingdom. Any unauthorized use of the materials contained in the Site is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. The Site may contain documents, images, software, information and other materials owned by others, such as design work, illustration, photographs, commercials, film clips, and music. Any use of any these materials is strictly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the owner of the materials.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
2.2 WheelRevivers is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
2.3 WhellRevivers may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.11.12
2.4 What we collect:
- We may collect your IP address and use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you signup for our email newsletter, we will collect your email address. We do not make available the e-mail addresses of those who access our site to other organisations or companies.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
2.7 Controlling your personal information - you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to WheelRevivers, Unit 12 Stalham Road Industrial Estate, Hoveton, Wroxham, NR12 8DZ. Or you can reach us by telephone at 01603 783030.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.